Tuesday 24 August 2010

Dotcom Giftshop

A few weeks ago, after CyberMummy, the lovely Jen over at The Madhouse wrote a post about the conference to be included on the dotcom gift shop website.  The article was about 50 Mummy Bloggers that had attended the conference and made an impression on Jen in one way or another.  You can read the article here.

I was very impressed when the dotcom giftshop e-mailed to ask my permission to be included in the post.  Obviously I said yes as any publicity is good publicity and all that.  I read the article and thought no more about it until last week when they asked if they could send me a gift to say thank you.  Well, again never one to look a gift horse in the mouth I said yes and yesterday I received this very cool mug from their Vintage Gifts section:


I was very amused when I opened it and saw what it said.  I wasn't at work yesterday so wasn't wearing any make-up or jewelrey and was just hanging out at home in my sweat pants.....too funny!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment