Wednesday 29 September 2010

Play Doh Fun Factory - Review

We were sent a mini 50th anniversary Play-doh fun factory to review and from the second we opened the parcel I was dying to get my hands on it!!! I remember loving play-doh as a kid but we haven't really played with any since Chick was small!!!


My thoughts: This is definitely value for money as Chick even at 7 has played with it constantly and she and her Dad spent the whole of his last visit making things for each other!

The pots of play doh and the knife all fit neatly inside the fun factory so storing it is super simple!

What I'd forgotten about play doh is that it gets flipping everywhere and is very easily trampled into my beautiful cream carpet!!! It does smells divine though!

Chick says: I like it because it's creative and I like making things but it was the best fun playing it with Dad. The best thing I've made so far is a face with long straggly hair. 

The set retails for around £7.99 and can be bought at the usual toy outlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment