Monday 11 October 2010

Barbie Glitterizer Wardrobe

In our last fantastic Toys R Us box we got this:


This Barbie Glitterizer Wardrobe is ideal for budding fashionistas! From the new movie, Barbie A Fashion Fairytale, this fabulous playset adds glitter and sparkle to your doll’s outfits, accessories and your own personal items in 3 simple steps! Basically you put stickers onto the clothes etc, put them in the Glitterizer and hey presto they come out all sparkly!!!


In the set there is the wardrobe, a Barbie, a couple of outfits, stickers and of course lots of lovely  glitter that Chick and I will inevitably end up covered in!!!

This isn't a 'proper' review as I really want Chick's input on this one but she hasn't seen it yet! The reason I mention it now is because I think this is going to be one of the top toys for Christmas, well Chick certainly had it on her list and currently Toys R Us have £10 off so it's now £39.99!!!!  I'm not sure how long for the offer will last for but I would get it now whilst they still have them!!!

A proper review to follow I promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment