Tuesday 15 March 2011

Nutella Breakfast

A few weeks ago I was invited by Nutella to attend a ‘breakfast briefing’ at Stockley Farm in Cheshire and I could take Chick along with me.  As it was during half term I said yes that would be fabulous!! We were very 
much looking forward to the day out and to meeting up with some of my fellow bloggers.

Before the big day the lovely Scott who was co-ordinating the day sent us this little surprise:


A lovely basket of fresh bread and a jar of Nutella. Mmm, mmm, mmm. Now I’m sure some of you are thinking Hmm….Nutella, what a terrible thing to feed to your child! Well you are entitled to your opinion but Chick is a big fan and as with everything in life it’s all about moderation. Nutella contains less than sugar than 
jam!!

Did you also know for example that 1 in 4 children go to school without any breakfast at all??? Isn’t that a ridiculously high figure?! I would much rather Chick went to school having had Nutella on toast than not eating anything at all.

Unfortunately we were unable to make the day out at the farm as Chick had an ear infection and didn’t feel too great but I know everyone else had a great time. They got to cook with a Chef and had a breakfast briefing with a Psychologist and a Dietician and the sun even managed to shine down at the Farm!!! What a shame we couldn’t go......maybe next time J


No comments:

Post a Comment