Monday 11 July 2011

Galt - Make Your Own Lip Gloss

I have to admit to being a huge fan of these ‘make your own’ kits and I tend to buy them a lot for Chick’s friends birthdays. Mainly because they are reasonably priced, cute, easy to make and girls just love them so when I saw this in our Toyology box I knew it would be a big hit.


It comes with a lip gloss base, colourings, pearlescent pigment to make everything shiny, 3 bottles, the measuring cup, mixing spatula and guide. It also has written instructions and a picture guide.


These are super easy to make and Chick managed all on her own with no help from me. She had lots of fun making these and has been carrying ‘her’ lip gloss around in the pouch that comes with it. It’s also done the rounds of school and after school club so I’m sure that they are thrilled with me!!! The only downside for me is that it tastes absolutely disgusting but Chick gives it 9 out of 10 for fun!!

Available in store from Toys R Us. Remember to head on over and check out the amazing new Toybox application where you can see all the reviews in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment