Monday 12 September 2011

I Love London Lunchbox

DotComGiftShop recently sent me this rather lovely almost retro lunch box to review:


Originally I thought that I would let Chick use it but when it arrived it was more the size of a large sandwich box rather than what I would consider an actual lunch box and so couldn’t fit in everything that she needs to take for lunch.

It is however the perfect size for me. I can squeeze in my cracker bread, cheese and fruit. I love that it fits into my handbag so I don’t need to take an extra bag in with me.....I already lug around far too much rubbish. It’s also dish washer safe which again is a huge bonus for stressed out Parents everywhere!

It’s great as a gift or as a reminder of London and I may have to buy the matching tea towels!!! Available to buy from the DotComGiftShop at £4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment