Sunday 11 September 2011

Tesco Books

I’m a huge lover of books, as most of your probably know by now, so when Tesco launched their new books blog I was very excited. As part of this Tesco are running an experiment and what they are looking at is grouping books by how they make you feel.....so ‘books to carry you away’ or ‘books to turn your heart in somersaults’.

I was sent a list of books to choose from and having read every single book in my usual category (books to turn your heart in somersaults *ahem*) I thought that I would strike out in a different direction and choose from the ‘books to make you think and talk’ list. Radical, huh??! 

So I chose ‘The Bookseller of Kabul’ by Asne Seierstad and a couple of days later this lovely package arrived:


Yes, I know I’m very lucky. The chocolate is A-MA-ZING!! It’s handmade and is dark chocolate with ginger.......as you can see I started it before I even thought to take a picture!! It's not something I would ever have thought of buying myself but completely delicious! Also a bookmark and a notepad.

What this space for my review of how the book made me feel.......although I can say that having read the first chapter it's already made me think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment