Monday 24 January 2011

CyberMummy Sponsorship

Some of you may have noticed on Facebook and Twitter that I'm a teeny bit excited to have a sponsor for CyberMummy. For those of you who have never heard of it....CyberMummy is a British Bloggers conference held in London on June 25th! I went last year and met some amazing people and generally had a tremendous time. This year I'm lucky enough to be able to attend courtesy of the dodelightful people at Dodo Pad.


I've been lucky enough to review a couple of their products before and I'm sure that some of you will remember the fabulous giveaway I ran with their amazing academic wall planners. They have a fabulous and funky range of diaries, wallplanners, filofax refills and much more. All of their products are covered in doodles, facts and limericks and there is also plenty of space for your own doodlings!!! 


The very clever people at Dodo Towers have also just released a new product....the eyePad which is great and I'm going to be trying to get my hands on one as soon as possible:


I'm really pleased to working with such a great company that have such fabulous products.  Obviously from now until June I'll be working very closely with Lord Dodo and his staff to bring you reviews and news from Dodo Towers. I would love if you could show your support for them (and me) by following them on Twitter or by 'liking' them on Facebook. Exciting times ahead in 2011 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment