Friday 9 September 2011

Galt Nail Art

Although very much a science geek, my little Chick is also a girly girl so when we received this kit she was of course thrilled. We decided that we would make the most of it and have a girly pamper session together on a Sunday afternoon. The results of which you can see in the slide show:


I would buy and have bought Chick sets like this before. I was really impressed with this. It's great for parties and to give away as presents. The nail varnish is in fab colours and I must admit to being a fan of the sparkly....the silver may have disappeared to my make up bag!! 

It comes with seven nail varnishes, tattoos, an emery board, holographic stickers and nail gems.  Available to buy from Toys R Us online and instore. Don't forget to like the Toybox on Facebook so that you can check out all the other fab reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment