Thursday 6 January 2011

Disney Princess Shaker Maker



Chick has been after one of these for ages so I was really pleased when we were sent one and I wrapped it up and gave it to her for Christmas. I would happily buy this and Chick was really pleased with the end result although I thought she looked like a drag queen rather than Cinderella!!!! A few thoughts:

- It's quite messy especially when you are removing the figure from the mould so make sure you have a covering down.

- The Instructions weren't very clear but that may just be me having a blonde day!!! Once you understand how it all fits together it is super easy and the kids don't need too much help to be able to get on with it.

- Be very careful when you are taking the mould apart that you don't break the figure (Whoops!!!)

- The painting isn't as easy as it looks on the box :-)


Available to buy from Toys R Us at £9.97

No comments:

Post a Comment