Wednesday 15 September 2010

Fur Real Friends Snuggimals Review


We received our second Toyologist box this week and this was something that Chick pounced on.  We already have a big Fur Real dog that yaps and moves around the house (and generally drives me crazy!!) that she is a massive fan of and that I am not!!!

I have to admit to being disappointed with this toy.  It doesn't do anything apart from what you see in the video and after only one night Chick is already bored of it as much as she says she loves it!!.  Personally I wouldn't buy one of these for her as at £7.99 it's a bit pricey for just a wagging tail but I maybe persuaded to let her spend her pocket money on it if she chose too.  

Unfortunately this one gets a thumbs down from the Brooks household! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment